Based on guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, X3 Tradesmen recommends that everyone:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when they are sick
- Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Not wear a face mask unless they show symptoms of respiratory illness, including COVID-19
- Wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing their nose, coughing, or sneezing (if soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol)
To learn more about the novel coronavirus and keep up with the latest developments, see the About Coronavirus Disease 2019 and CDC’s Frequently Asked Questions and Answers webpages. For information about hand-washing, see CDC’s Handwashing website. You may also find information on the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) located here.
We understand this is a sensitive time, and we want all our Talent and Clients to be safe, but also still be able to be working. Please be patient with our staff as we do our best to make sure this happens.
If you or anyone you directly associate with has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please notify your X3 office immediately. Talent and Clients who have questions or concerns regarding this information, or any other issue, should contact the office.
X3 Tradesmen Executive Team