We’re looking for 3rd year and higher, licensed journeyman electricians to work on several multi-family and custom home projects in Park City & Heber City, UT.
This project is a solid opportunity to work with another great partner of ours and to stay busy using a variety of skills because of the different types of homes you will work on.
At X3, we take pride in offering long-term employment with job flexibility. We offer competitive pay and amazing benefits for all our employees.
• Competitive wages based on skill and work habits
• 50% Paid Health Insurance
• Vision and Dental Insurance offered
• Life Insurance
• 401K with employer match
• Paid Time Off – PTO
• Paid holidays after 30 days
• Tuition assistance/reimbursement
• Regular talent appreciation lunches
• Work close to home
• Optional overtime
• Refer a Tradesmen Program (earn more money per hour for referring your friends)
• Personal Protective Equipment – PPE
• Employee of the month recognition and rewards
• Utah electrician license
• Experience in commercial, residential, or industrial electrical field
• Basic tools
• Reliable transportation
• Ability to work independently
• Good communication skills
• Safe work habits
• Pass a pre-employment drug screen
• I-9 and E-Verify
Pay is DOE (depending on experience)
This position is a Safety Sensitive position and requires the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner for your safety & health and/or others.
"*" indicates required fields