Are you willing to travel to make more money, AND would love to be home with the family every weekend?
X3 needs Utah Licensed Apprentice and Journeyman Electricians to complete the renovation and additions of the Duchesne High School. This job offers 4/10’s and up to $100 per diem. Pay is dependent upon experience and must meet certain requirements (distance, license, etc).
If you have 3+ years of experience as a commercial electrician, we would love to chat with you.
Job Requirements of the Apprentice or Journeyman Electricians:
- 3+ years of recent electrical experience in the commercial, multi-family, solar, or industrial construction industry
- Active Utah electrical license is a MUST
- Follow and practice safe work habits (we take safety very seriously)
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Basic hand tools and cordless drill
- Reliable transportation to commute to job sites
- Pass E-Verify
- History of working well on a team
Call/Text: 801-601-1414 for a quicker response
This position is a Safety Sensitive position and requires the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner for your safety & health and/or others.